le piaf

AUDIATUR ET ALTERA PARS!

My Photo
Name:

A words trier, a stormy sea sailor, a jazz lover, a painting admirer, a poetry parser, a gig addict, a scent seeker, a harmony balancer. Or perhaps, a philanthropy practitioner, a knowledge seeker, a common grounds searcher, a truth resolver. Otherwise, tiny and frail creature who lives in deeds, not years. In thoughts, not breaths. In feelings, not in figures on a dial. And who also counts time by heartthrobs. Because most lives who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

SOLITUDE

So many stones have been thrown at me,
That I'm not frightened of them anymore,
And the put has become a solid tower,
Tall among tall towers.
I thank the builders,
May care and sadness pass them by.
From here I'll see the sunrise earlier,
Here the sun's last ray rejoices.
And into the windows of my room
The northern breezes often fly.
And from my hand a dove eats grains of wheat. As for my unfinished page,
The Muse's tawny hand, divinely calm
And delicate, will finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home