le piaf

AUDIATUR ET ALTERA PARS!

My Photo
Name:

A words trier, a stormy sea sailor, a jazz lover, a painting admirer, a poetry parser, a gig addict, a scent seeker, a harmony balancer. Or perhaps, a philanthropy practitioner, a knowledge seeker, a common grounds searcher, a truth resolver. Otherwise, tiny and frail creature who lives in deeds, not years. In thoughts, not breaths. In feelings, not in figures on a dial. And who also counts time by heartthrobs. Because most lives who thinks most, feels the noblest, acts the best.

Monday, January 05, 2009

I WANT

The award for all shapes of my absence is the loneliness of my presence.
When I feel like this I know that I miss you.
And then I'm writing.
This in front of your eyes is a present in which I packed my wounds.
My organized weaknesses and my passion.
I sometimes want to miss you.
I want you to remain without strict shape.
I want.
I want, but I don't want you to cage me in your mistakes.
I don't want you to leave behind the curtain.
This in front of my eyes is a cheek-kiss in which I felt your eagerness.
I want you to miss me.
I want myself to remain without strict shape.
I want.

For Matt

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!

Mon Jan 05, 01:11:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home